So I'm taking my senior project course which is the ultimate course, that decides if I get my diploma or not. Fun stuff. So after my professor shut down my original idea, I have to brainstorm now a new idea. I'm going back and forth between a non-profit or a perfume line. These are my thoughts:
"Reasons to make a non-profit"
1. What do I care about? Nothing!!
2. What's wrong with the world? Diverse yet limited, expressive yet silent and still, creative yet corporate, colorful yet monotone, filthy yet clean.
3. What do I like to do? I secretly like helping people, I like to write down my issues and animate my writing.
I want to draw, paint, write my problems away. I secretly want to be a art teacher/professor.
"Reasons to create a perfume line"
1. tv spot
2. clever ads
3. design bottle and package
4. and that's it basically, or if I decide to have some conformist celeb to endorse.